Pages

Thursday 29 November 2012

UNREVEALED LOVE



The moment to remember, days to cheer up for,
Walk to walk with my life,
 Cheerful worthwhile are not preordained for me, not made for me.
Coming from the remote part of crook,
Have got no good idea about the on all sides of ambiance,
Tried to do as other do, copied the Martian culture, and made myself masquerading.
Yeah! All are in worthless, became the target of all stare at,

For I have done the insane toil.
All peers of mine thought what I were not supposed to be,
For I am not trying to be what I am believed to be.
Seemingly, I am in love in the company of her, no comrade of mine are aware,
Oh God! Am I in love, or it’s just an infatuation.
But pledge to all lords, my love is in no way to be revealed.
One is passionate about by me, difficult to get, no word to filch her.
Anxious to put in the picture to her, for she will bouquet me up like brushwood.

No comments:

Post a Comment