Pages

Thursday 29 November 2012

Reciting My life


The sun has begun to illuminate. How uplifting to see such sight. The rectification, complaint, intact pathetic condition lies in the heart of “Minjurling Hostel”. An understanding of futility of the worldly life seems saddening. To cover my feeling of sadness, it recites in my heart. The motivation roster in the form of indirect statement. The babbles eloquent confuse me with spicy hurting responses. To be distinguished I freeze with the skating trail on my part and melting gates turning point of my life of tears.
Sometimes with the tears on my eye, I feel myself obsolete to be born in this mundane world. In fact I sometimes differentiate why tears and smile not a superiority to promote one self as wallpaper on the eye of the people. An innumerable issue stimulates my brain down to society and up to paradise. The high voltage of electric current runs to my blood giving shock instead of light.
I realize once purposes absolutely essential to reflect the essentialism as human being not as animal being. As a whole virtues act of philosopher  achieve ones goal  to every being yet I being shrewd, dominating rather vibrant turn away all the deeds ironically. It seems at the outside of my life, time gradually revolved into collusion always. Which prove I’m filled with dislike, desatisfaction, disfavored and discontent?
In this condition I need a strong background to take up strong line. There was time lacking quick decision and waiting for good responses. This drawback upholds the dignity to be dignified and learnt the lesson of faith and trust. Once as I sat by shade with the profound depth, understanding ultimately about the remedy of my pain. To the extent I fully realize and guard my life to through the act of “love”.

To be frank I am man with manly character. For me romance doesn't have true meaning without meeting with mind. I always believe that love would bless me but it was forbidden one. I never thought this feeling would come yet it seems it is a way of life. Life sometimes somewhere found strange that nothing can be ever invented by spontaneous act of my mind. Yes indeed my life was full of darkness and requires light to lighten my life. Yet I am waiting for this moment to come.

The days being tensed with the assignment and exam fever and realization for relaxation tune went louder and louder. Again the government holiday of 11th November gave me a chance for another relaxation. Indeed this holiday was just like a scissor that both the end comes close and apart. I realize why these things always shuffle on my way of life. And time and again it made to think to the deepest that I have ever known. As I cannot digest the thing at once, with passion I waited for but neither it give me a peace. Now it was a chance perhaps revealing about my love with the deep kisses rolling the tongue of her lips. As and when I dedicated my time with her and always wish her to be by my side. As I thought she reciprocates what I felt and dreamt about.
“Is this a life”? I say it is and was. At times life was sharing moment between the gentle heart and sweet heart. Ironically, the day absolutely the bad day assume to witness my weakness. My weakness stored for a while and takes it as a challenge. With the challenge I drank with profound joy but my inner part of body seems not functioning. The pain multiplies me overtime and again asking me about peace. Does this world ask for peace? Definitely every leader dreamt about peace after destruction heavily caused by first and Second World War. Sometimes I felt that I was left in between battle field with the bullet shot on me with the bloody face struggling to survive. However I was drowned into a pain of blood never to be rejuvenated yet the fairly angel whisper my name to wake up as I woke up I was saved from being dead and prayed to god to save me and put me in safer place. As he understood he gave me an answer which says “FORGET HER, FORGET HER, FORGET HER……………”
                       

No comments:

Post a Comment