Pages

Thursday 6 December 2012

MY BELOVED AUNT


When I came to Thimphu after my graduation, I was happy to have a nice stay with my beloved aunt. The most memorable moment in my life was, when she called me my dear son.

My aunt was the greatest person in this world and she was the one of a kind and one in a million people.

If I compare, she has one of the biggest heart with the most caring touch and she shares her heart with most of the people and many of us loves her the way she was. Inside her soul was full of love and compassion with pure love and yet I can say she’s worth way more than glittering gold.

To me she is, she was and she will be always the most beautiful person to walk the earth and remember her in every steps of my life. She was one of the smartest women that I value in my life and she truly shows to the world her way of good deeds. Indeed I would be sure to say that she was incomparable to anyone and no one even can come close to her the way she used to be.
I appreciate all the advice she has given to me and for that I take it in with great pleasure and immense gratitude. Those memories will be cherished in my life and for they are priceless I will never let it fall.

For all she has done to me, I will be very much thankful to her and will be grateful to her forever. Even if I am not worthy, in my heart, my love for her will grow as the days passes by.

On a high pedestal is where I hold her, and for me I admire her so much more than she knows and will keep on admiring her and her deeds to me.

For she was my part of life, that is the greatest gift of all in my life. Her presence to me was like a god’s blessing to me. When I prudently looked inside her, I see that strong, wise woman and I hope to become like her one day.

She was always a giving, helpful, loving, caring and kind to everyone. If I define her in one word, she is angel befallen on earth. She was not only my favorite aunt but she was my role model too and one day I like to become like her and I would wish to be like her.

Thank you my dear aunt for believing in me and supporting me always.

May my beloved aunt rest in peace and may her reach to  heavenly abode very soon. I will miss you my dear aunt. Love you and will love you always and will never forget your good deeds. I will miss you.....

With Love Sonam Jartsa

3 comments:

  1. SIR,sad to go through your story and also thank you for sharing your heart touching story.MAY HER SOUL REST IN PEACE LA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir,sad to go through your story la.MAY HER SOUL REST IN PEACE LA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sir thank you for sharing your heart touching story la.May her soul rest in peace la.

    ReplyDelete